Part 1: Free Download 2021 Cannes Film Festival Video
Paste Cannes Film Festival video URL, and click Download Now, MacX Video Converter Pro lets you free download Cannes Film Festival 2021 video within a click and a few seconds. Whether you want to save 2021 Cannes Film Festival red carpet video in HD 4K MP4 3GP AVI MOV FLV any resolution and format from Vimeo, Facebook, or save 72nd Cannes Film Festival awarded movies, Once Upon A Time in Hollywood, The Dead Don't Die, A Hidden Life, Palme d'Or best movies from YouTube, Dailymotion or other hundreds of free movie video sites, the program will do the job perfectly.
Cannes Film Festival Video/Movie/Full Red Carpet Video Download Tutorial
- Free download the video downloader for Mac or click to download Windows version on PC, and run it. Click "YouTube" icon, "Add Links" icon, and a new interface will pop up. Copy and paste 2021 72nd Cannes Film Festival video URL to the box frame and click "analyze" button to load the video info.
- Choose 2021 Cannes Film Festival video res, format, file size to download.
- Click "Browse" button to select a destination folder to save Festival de Cannes video 2021.
- Click "Download Now" button to start to process Cannes Film Festival 2021 video/red carpet full video/Cannes Film Festival movies to Mac/PC and transfer to iPhone XS/XR/X/8/7/SE/6S/Plus, iPad Pro mobile devices with video movie file transfer tool.
Part 2: 2021 Cannes Film Festival Best Red Carpet Video to Download
Cannes fashion is a big highlight we can't miss on this festival with many fantastic dressed looks every year. What 2021 Cannes Festival video to download? Red carpet video can't be ignored. Before you save 2021 Cannes Festival video, get to know the best look from 2021 Cannes Festival.
Elle Fanning's takes a retro turn in Dior. The tulle skirt and silk organza shirt took 450 hours to create, the brand revealed on Instagram.
Ahead of the "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood" screening, British model Leomie Anderson strikes a pose in a mirror-embellished Rami Kadi gown.
Helen Mirren, wearing Elie Saab, shows off bubblegum pink hair on the red carpet.
Selena Gomez wears a Louis Vuitton skirt and bustier, accessorized with Bulgari diamonds.
Part 3: 2021 Cannes Film Festival Competition /Palme d'Or Competition Movies
The Palme d'Or prize winner is up in the air. But the guide offers additional info of the French film festival for your reference. 2021 Cannes Film Festival was held from May 14 to 25, 2021. And competition lineup has announced, with update, Jim Jarmusch directed "The Dead Don't Die" is set to be the opening film. Alejandro González Iñárritu, is the selected as the President of the Jury for the main competition (also Palme d'Or). Below is 2021 Cannes Film Festival competition and winner list. The tutorial above can be applied to download Cannes Film Festival 2021 full movies as well.
Opener: The Dead Don’t Die
Out of Competition: The Best Years of a Life, Diego Maradona, La Belle Époque, Rocketman, Too Old to Die Young – North of Hollywood, West of Hell.
In Competition: Atlantics, Bacarau, Frankie, A Hidden Life, It Must Be Heaven, Les Misérables, Little Joe, Matthias and Maxime, Oh Mercy!, Pain and Glory, Parasite, Portrait of a Lady on Fire, Sibyl, Sorry We Missed You, The Traitor, The Whistlers, The Wild Goose Lake, The Young Ahmed.
Special Screenings: Family Romance, LLC., For Sama, Que Sea Ley, Share, To Be Alive and Know It, Tommaso.
Midnight Screenings: The Gangster, the Cop, the Devil.
Part 4: Full Winner List of the 2021 Cannes Film Festival
- Palme d’Or: "Parasite", Bong Joon-ho
- Grand Prix: "Atlantics", Mati Diop
- Jury Prize (tie): "Les Misérables" (Ladj Ly) and "Bacurau" (Kleber Mendonça Filho, Juliano Dornelles)
- Best Actress: Emily Beecham, "Little Joe"
- Best Actor: Antonio Banderas, "Pain & Glory"
- Best Director: Jean-Pierre & Luc Dardenne, "The Young Ahmed"
- Best Screenplay: "Portrait of a Lady on Fire", Céline Sciamma
- Special Mention of the Jury: "It Must Be Heaven," Elia Suleiman
- Camera d’Or: "Our Mothers", César Díaz
- Short Film Palme d’Or: "The Distance Between Us And The Sky", Vasilis Kekatos
- Special Mention of the Jury: "Monstruo Dios", Agustina San
- Queer Palm (Feature): "Portrait of a Lady on Fire", Céline Sciamma
- Queer Palm (Short): "The Distance Between Us And The Sky", Vasilis Kekatos