All roads lead to Rome. It depends on which way works on your Android phone/tablet. Nonsense aside, let's see the advantages and disadvantages of each method.
Way One - with Video Converter for Android
To convert MOV to Android supported MP4 AVI and more video formats, the priority among priorities is to find out a professional yet solid Android video converter. Below the top three video converters for Android earns the top pick titles rightfully in my eyes.
- Convert MOV to Android supported MP4 MKV WebM 3GP, etc.
- All-in-one Android video converter, downloader, recorder, compressor, etc.
Way Two - with Video Player for Android
Some users ask the same question on Q&A forum like, any suggestions on Android video player to play .mov files on Android? Mobo Player not working, only get the sound and a black screen. If you are one of them, please read on the following part, for it gathers top three free video player for Android MOV files playback.
- Free play .mov files on Android with high quality.
- Kids Lock feature enables kids to watch videos without touching anything else.
- Some bugs on certain Android devices.
- Plugins needed for more features.
When everything comes down to free play MOV on Android, MX Player definitely stands out as the winner. As its slogan says, it plays everything, not only open MOV on Android, but also play FLV, AVI, WMV and more mainstream video and audio formats.
VLC Player for Android
- A free reliable brand in Android video player market.
- Support to play almost all the video & audio formats.
- It's a beta, meaning there are some bugs.
- Not so powerful as its PC version.
Speaking of VLC media player, you must be impressed with its incomparable media play feature. Yes, it's that VLC. The VLC for Android is no different, letting you play and view MOV on Android phone or tablet with sharp image and clear sound.
- Multi-window & floating pop-up to play MOV videos on Android.
- Easy operation and user-friendly interface.
- Doesn't play FLV files well sometimes.
- Keeps switching screen on during background play after a video repeat.
Nothing is perfect. And the same applies to this worldly Android video player app. It does well in video audio playback, like play QuickTime MOV files on Android with no problem, but sometimes, it's haunted by the intermittent bugs. Overall, it's a nice player for Android.